понедельник, 3 ноября 2014 г.

Walk in my town.

Today I sent a several parcels to my clients. And I decided make a little of pics from my way into our Post office and back.

We showing already. Our temerature is -3C(26F). The weather was a queitly and pretty.


Our Post office is in the downtown. So, I make a several pics of our downtown. Sorry for quality of pics - I made it in processing of the walk from my iPhone.
Burger King :)


Burger King from other side.


The central square of our town. Here placed a lot of shops and malls, a also a dramatical theatre.
You can see on the stands, which standing on the street, is our best teachers of the town.

This is back way from the Post office.

The view from little of hill on the part of square of the our town. In right placed a fountains, which work only summer. It's very beautiful, when it works. And behind of fountains you can see one of the mall. Behind of the mall, it located the belfry of our church.
Went down to the belfry...
This is our church with belfry.
It's central entrance to the church.
After church we are walking to the residential area, where I live.
Ahead you can see bridge through small river Klyazma.
View from the bridge on the river...
In left located our church.
After bridge we enter into boulevard. Ahead it are located the apartment buildings. 
I live in one of the buildings...
We are walking more... :))
We approach to the apartment building...
We are entering to the back side of our yard...
... and we can see the large parking toward each buildings.
Finally we enter to the yard of my building...

...and we are approaching to the my entrance into building.
The entrance placed on the right behind trees.
Thank you my friends, that you was with me together :)



2 комментария:

  1. Долгое время без новостей, так что очень рада что случилось обновление.
    Свежий снег? Мода на закованные мосты добирается и в глубинки.
    Красивые виды. Спасибо за фото.

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. Да я вот долго думала и решила сделать этот блог полностью англоязычным. На русском языке я веду свой сайт, который регулярно обновляется. В последнее время я в основном работаю с иностранцами, поэтому так долго решала, где мне вести свои блоги и для какой аудитории. Решила, что на русском языке у меня будет мой сайт, страничка ВКонтакте, и, наверное всё. А на английском буду вести этот блог, фотопоток и общение на Flickr и группу на FB. В любом случае заходите, мне будет очень приятно. :) Спасибо!

    ОтветитьУдалить